Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Future

Recently I have had lots of thoughts about the future. Questions and thoughts about where I will be in 5, 10, 15 years down the road. Of course just like any other young girl I have a pictured dream life in my head. Will that be my reality? Who knows but I sure do hope some of it is. I have always been a dreamer, one that just loves to think of the future and all possibilities of things later on.

Often times my friends and I talk about getting married and having little families, about where we will live after we get married and the type of jobs we will all have. Even though that is all fun and games now, I know that when the time comes it will be pretty scary for some. As much as I hate change more than anything, there is something in my heart that tells me I am ready for everyone of those challenges. I was born ready for this stage in my life. I have been waiting for what seems like FOREVER to become, a teacher, momma and wife (I still however have many years to go before any of that is a reality).

It is crazy to me how one thing of change can scare some, but to another it is nothing. When talking to my friends, they always think it is CRAZY that I could get married tomorrow and be so happy. But again, I am a 30 year old living in a 20 year old's body. HAHA! My hope and wish is that my sweet little family will be crazy goofy, young at heart, and just perfect in the eyes of myself and my creator. I want nothing more than for my kids and husband to crave Jesus more than anyone in the world.

Life is short y'all and before we know it, I will be looking back at this post and planning my next post about retirement. CRAZY! But until then I am going to just continue to live one day at a time and love every minute of it.

So in 10 years I hope to be happily married, have an orphanage of children, and a life that I love so incredibly much! I don't think I am asking for too much ;)!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! Hugs to all!


XOXOXO,

Maggie

1 comment:

  1. God has beautiful plans for your future and I can't wait to watch them unfold! I love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com