Sunday, February 15, 2015

Current Obsessions!

I thought I'd share some of my current obsessions with the blog world! Here goes...


1. Fitbit Flex 












I purchased this fitbit about a month ago! I was really skeptical for a long time, about if it really worked and if I would actually use it. After getting it and getting it all set up, I put it on my wrist and never looked back. It tracks all the right things (steps, calories, water intake, and sleep!)

2. This adorable Old Navy sweater
I saw this in the store yesterday and knew I just couldn't pass it up. Plus it was on sale!!! It might have only been 10% off, but that was enough for me to make the big purchase. Seriously this sweater goes with everything, and it is perfect for both the winter and the summer! 


3. Rootbeer
So I really don't drink all the much soda, but when I am craving that sugar carbonated drink this is my first choice. Here's the catch though... I only like Barq's and not every place has it. I guess for me that is a good thing, because otherwise I would be drinking it far too often. 

4. Nate Burkus Candle
I found this awesome candle at Target! I automatically became so obsessed with it. Actually, enough that I was afraid I would burn it too fast, so I went out the next day and bought myself another. Thank god I did that because they no longer carry it!! It is the perfect mix of citrus, and it truly makes anything smell better. 

And last but certainly not least...

5. EVERYTHING ON PINTEREST 
Seriously... I can't get on there without finding something that I must have! It is soooo addicting. I will say though it has definitely brought out the crafty side in me and I love it. 


I hope everyone had an {AWESOME} weekend, but that you have an even better week ahead!

Love to all near and far!

XOXOXO,

Maggie 



1 comment:

  1. I love this! You should do more of these posts, you always find the best stuff! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com