Thursday, February 26, 2015

Happy First Birthday, Blog!

Today my first child blog turned one years old. A year ago today I was brainstorming in my head what I could write for my first post, and praying that this blog journey would be all I dreamed of and more. During the first year I have learned that you can't blog once a week, every once and a while your blog needs a facelift, and sometimes it truly is hard thinking about something to write about. 

I am so grateful for this blog and all the love and relief it has brought to my life. I love that I have a place to jot my thoughts down, without feeling like it has to be perfect. I always enjoy reading people's blogs, and my only hope was/is that others can get there fulfillment from mine. When starting this blog I truly had no idea if I would actually keep it up or not. I asked myself "do you really think you have time to blog???" My initial thought was no... but this blog has proven me wrong, and showed me that there is always time to blog. 

Although I try to blog at least twice a month, I often find myself falling a tad short, and having to do lots of catch up posts. With that being said though, I still do truly love everything about this blog and what it has done for me. 


Daily Margarita, you have been such a joy in my life. I can't thank you enough for all the memories you have captured in your short little life. I look forward to watching you grow throughout the years!



XOXOXO,

Momma aka Maggie

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com