Saturday, April 12, 2014

Birthday Wishes!

Dear Momma,
Today you turned 36 or so you'd like to think ;)! I honestly can't think of anyone else who deserves the GREATEST birthday in the world besides you. Your gentle heart and love for everyone is what makes me the most proud to be your daughter! Thank you for loving Nick,Lauren and I more than anything and anyone in the world. We are beyond blessed to have you as our mom and I am pretty sure I speak on the behalf of everyone when I say this....our life would suck without you. Most importantly, thank you for being my taxi driver these last 19 years... One day  I eventually will get my license, and shortly after that you will no longer have anymore "babies". I hope you know you are so loved today and everyday! Happy birthday!



So here's to you my sweet and loving mom! I love you!


XOXOXOXO,

Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Love your mom so much! Happy Birthday wishes to her today!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com