Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Number One Nails by Maggie

A little over a month ago I invested in a shellac machine. You see I am obsessed with having my nails done and looking perfect, so I thought what better way to spend my money then buying a shellac machine?! I am sure you are thinking this chick is crazy those things are like hundreds of dollars. Well friends I am here to tell you differently, there is a mini version of the "real deal" and it is only $25!!! My sisters roommate was using one back when I went to visit in February and I thought it was the coolest thing. I would never however pay the extra $15 every time I got my nails done at  the nail salon, and the couple times that I did pay for it, it didn't last any longer than the normal deal. Lauren's roommate swore by it though, she said her mom and her had been using theirs for a couple years now and it has never let them down.. so I bit the bullet and bought one. And let me just tell you it has been one of the best investments yet. So much that I am thinking of charging a $5 fee whenever I do other peoples nails. I mean come on where can you get your nails done for $5?


I now no longer have to paint my nails every 4 days, I can actually keep my shellac on for about 8 days. I do however kind of miss not being able to change my color whenever I want to. I don't shellac every time because it does eventually make your nails thin and I do not want that!

So if you are tired of having your nails chip and look like crap, then come on over to "Number One Nails by Maggie" or invest in a shellac machine!



http://www.amazon.com/Sensationail-3060-SensatioNail-LED-Lamp/dp/B00GMQDN64/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397096173&sr=8-1&keywords=sensationail+pro+led+lamp

As you can tell I am not finger model!

“You can tell a lot from a person's nails. When a life starts to unravel, they're among the first to go.”-Ian McEwan


Until the next coat of polish comes off!


XOXOXOXOXO,

Maggie




1 comment:

  1. I will absolutely pay you to do my nails from now until forever! You are the BEST at it! Love love love your shellac machine and especially that pink polish color! Reminds me of bubblegum! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com