Monday, April 14, 2014

Letting it All Out!

Sometimes in life you just have to let it all out. Life isn't always perfect, and not everyone is just beaming with excitement 24/7. Often times I find myself having a pity party... I just mope because life just seems to really suck right then. Then other days I find myself judging others for having a pity party. You see there is something wrong with this picture! It is so hard to see the the glass as half full when life just seems to never stop. Today I read "30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself" and y'all let me just tell you it opened my eyes, I was seriously in awe as I read all 30 little blurbs.

I realized that it is not just me who might have bad days, months, or years, its everyone. No one lives a perfect life and no one ever will. Life throws us curve balls, and although we think they are so bad when they first come our way, they end up really helping us. The Lord builds us up never to tear us down,but to just push us a little further. He knows that we can go that extra mile even when we think our world is crumbling down. With the end of school being so close I am finding myself more and more just going through the motions. I am so ready for no stress and just a little bit of freedom. I want to sleep in, lay around and  be lazy and have super tan skin but alas I know that is a lot to ask for. So instead I will take what I can get.

So enough of my rambling...I hope are able to find this little article as interesting as I did! Today I learned that life goes on and everything will work out.

http://www.lifebuzz.com/just-stop/


Love to all!


XOXOXOXO,

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com