Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Remember When...

Remember when I posted about there being only a couple more weeks of school left? Well those weeks have slowly become DAYS!!!! In exactly two days I will be saying adios to my freshmen year of college! To say I am just a little bit excited is a total understatement. I couldn't think of anything else that I want more than summer. The past couple weeks have been full of no sleep,a million reviews, and lots last minute assignments. I seriously don't understand why teachers pile everything on last minute.... it is just as much work for them as it is us.

I knew that summer was slowly but surely creeping up on me when a couple of my girlfriends arrived home for the summer! It was probably one of the happiest days of my life. I realized yesterday that I was really slacking on my blogging lately.. and I thought to myself "why is it fair that my blog has to suffer just because I am soo busy and stressed?" and that is when I decided I better post. So here I am at eleven pm on a Tuesday night rambling/procrastinating because I am so tired of looking at this math review.

Y'all Thursday might be one of those days that "My Daily Margarita" becomes "My Daily Margaritas" ;)(if only I was of age).

This year has had its fair share of good and bad, and I am ready to get it over with!


Hopefully the next time I post summer will be here and life will be care free!


Love to all!!


XOXOXOXO,

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com