Friday, October 10, 2014

8 Months Later

Eight months and 26 posts later I think I finally have this whole decorating the blog down. Seriously y'all it has taken me so long to figure out how to change my template. All the blogs I follow have all these cutesie little backgrounds and they change them every so often, and I was sitting over here like "my stuffs off center, my colors don't go, and I really could careless how the background looks" Ok well maybe not that blunt, but you get the idea! For awhile I thought about paying one of these ladies on one of the many sites to redo my blog, that was until I figured out that cost WAY TO MUCH! I might be a sucker for somethings, but the blog background just wasn't getting me.

Fast forward 8 months and it is now the middle of October, and I still don't have this stuff all figured out. One night last weekend I was just online shopping, catching up on blogs, and trying to catch up on my blog, when I realized I really needed to look into giving my blog a makeover. I mean I won't go outside of the house without my hair done, so why does my blog have to be seen by others with UGLY makeup on?  So, finally I came upon this wonderful website that basically walked me through the whole process of making columns, centering things, putting up a pretty background and even going as far as how to add a pretty banner to match. 

So after all this time I realized, all it took was a simple little search to figure out how to do all this. I guess the saying is right "you can't can teach old dogs new tricks!" I am a walking example! Before we know it my background will get saggy and old and I will have to replenish it. But until then I plan to enjoy this lovely background, and all the lessons I learned with it. Nothing is better than feeling fresh. Isn't that right blog? 

That's all for now little blog lovers, I hope you enjoy my new background as much as I do!


Until the next facelift,

XOXOXOXOXO,

Maggie

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com