Thursday, October 2, 2014

MacBook Beauty

On Monday I made one of the biggest purchases, I think I will ever make in my life. Or at least until I purchase my first car, or pitch in for my first home. I had been dreaming of this beautiful Macbook Air for a long time now. My old laptop started being really slow and getting viruses ALL. THE. TIME. It was quite annoying. I researched for quite sometime to make sure that I was wanting to really make the switch to a Mac. After much research and the reassurance from my brother and sister I knew I was in. 

Although it was really hard to part with my long hard earned 1200 dollars, I knew it would be all worth it in the end. So now I am in the process of switching all my documents over, and getting everything acclimated. Everything feel so fresh and clean on this laptop, that I am so nervous to take it places and use it. I know I will soon be over that fear, and eventually it will become old and decrepit just like my last one. Here's to hoping it last me well into my teaching years!



That's all for now my friends! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!



XOXOXO,

Maggie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com