Sunday, November 9, 2014

Life!

Where do I even begin... Life has been nonstop. I feel like I haven't even had time to breath let alone blog. It's like time slows down when you need it to speed up and it speeds up when you can't seem to catch a break. Between going to school full time and working, I am worn out. Flat out TIRED. Any free time I get I just want to spend it snuggled up in bed relaxing. And while busyness is good sometimes it surely isn't good right in the midst of a semester that is coming to an end. I have a paper,project and or test every week from here on out! Can someone scream CRAZY!!!

The other night I was so overwhelmed that I just had a sob and complain fest. And afterwards I felt like a million bucks! It's crazy what one good cry can do for the soul. In the midst of this crazy life  I have still found time to visit with some friends and spend time with my loving family, but it's not enough time. I wish I could just get become a teacher without having to get a degree, could earn money without having to work and just be roaming around doing whatever I wanted to, but alas that is not how this life works and surely if it did, I'd find something about it that I didn't like.

When I started this blog I remember thinking "Oh my goodness I am going to blog everyday and it's going to be great!!" Who was I kidding? I can barely find the time to blog once a month. While I would love to be able to blog at least once a week I know that is not at all possible. With the holiday's approaching and school coming to an end for the semester I am hoping that I will be able to breath a little easier and just do lots of resting and hanging out.

I love everything about the holidays, the weather, the crisp smell of the outdoors, the yummy food, but most of all the family time. It's not everyday that you get to sit around and do nothing with your whole entire family. Between the five of us there is at least one person gone every night, but during the holiday's it doesn't quite seem that way and  I love it.

Alright enough of all this mopey,boring talk about the glorious thing we call life! I shall get back to my stacks upon stacks of homework assignments.

Hopefully next time I will be back with something good to say!

Love and Hugs from the girl who truly does love life and everything in it!!


XOXOXOXO,

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com