Thursday, January 1, 2015

Adios 2014!

Oh what a year it has been! This year was filled with tons of ups and downs. There were definitely times that I felt like the world was caving in on me, but there were also times that my heart was so full I could explode. In the year 2014 I completed my first year and a half of college, overcame being terribly sick, made lots of new friends, grew tremendously in my faith and started my lovely blog!

I am thankful for good health and being able to experience the joys of another year. Life is such a roller coaster, but I truly can't imagine myself on any other one. I have some of the most incredible family and friends, and I appreciate them walking alongside of me in this crazy journey we call life.

2014 allowed me to complete my biggest goal of all time; exiting the teen years and entering adulthood!

Although 2014 was overall a wonderful year, I am extremely excited to see what 2015 has in store for me and the rest of my precious loved ones.

With that being said I think it is now time to bid 2014 farewell! Bring it 2015 I am ready for you!

Happy New Years Blog friends!

XOXOXO,

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com