Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Orange you glad I told you!

While I was in Florida I was in charge of making the desserts. If you know me well, then you know that I love to bake just about anything! I knew exactly what I was going to make,and it is so perfect for spring/summer. The cake is called mandarin orange cake! Let me just tell you it was a hit! So with that being said,I am here to share my famous refreshing cake. 

Ingredients
1 box of yellow cake mix 
4 large eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 (11 oz) cans of mandarin oranges
1 (8oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (cool whip)
1 (3.5 oz) box of instant vanilla pudding
1 can of crushed pineapple

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease 9x13 pan of choice
3. In large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and ONE can of oranges with juice.
4. Mix by hand or with mixer until smooth ( you will still see bits of oranges).
5. Pour into prepared pan.
6. Bake for 30-40 mins
7. Allow to cool
8. In large bowl, mix whipped topping, the other can of mandarin oranges, until well combined and smooth. 
9. Spread on cooked cake.

And last but not least ENJOY :)!!

xoxoxoxo,

Maggie 

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum! I am going to make it this week while my brother is here! Sounds like a perfect spring time treat! Thanks for the recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com